Everyone has had to go to a job interview at some point in the life. It can be hard to know what to do for an interview. I wanted to share 5 interview tips that I think would benefit a seasoned person and a person going to their first interview.
1. Dress nicely. This means no rips or stains. Think twice about wearing workout clothes. Double check hem lines and how much skin you’re showing.
2. Research the company. This will take at the most 20 minutes (but most likely 10 minutes). Try to find 5 facts that you can quickly recall. Doing this really impresses people.
3. Arrive early, but not to early. I like to arrive about 10 minutes early to an interview. This shows that you have good time management skills.
4. Bring a copy of your resume. This shows that you are prepared.
5. Have clean fresh hair and a fresh face. Always come to an interview with a clean face (no food). If make-up is your thing think of how you want your make-up to look. No greasy or dirty hair.